Taiwan Explorer Award winners in eMobility and Nanotech
Last Thursday September 15th during Taiwan Business Day 2017 in Utrecht Jaarbeurs, Tom Chou – ambassador for Taiwan (ROC) – has drawn the two entrepreneurs destined to go to Taiwan on a 2-week business exploration trip. The winners where Rob Deurloo and Bruno Smulders, two entrepreneurs building their new companies in dynamic new markets.
Taiwan Explorer Award
The Taiwan Explorer Award is made available by Taiwan Globalization Network (TGN) with its partners in Taiwan and sponsored by China Airlines an EVA-air. The objective is to convince more European entrepreneurs to go to Taiwan and find their partner to globalize their business venture. Where Taiwan has to offer many innovations, technologies and production capabilities it’s also an interesting market for innovative solutions. Furthermore Taiwan is a gateway to larger markets like Japan and China.
The Taiwan Explorer Award includes the soft-landing packages summarized as below. Some tailored made services may be added subject to the available resources matched with the winner’s specific demands:
- One (1 of 2) FREE Economy class ticket flight from Amsterdam to Taipei v.v. – offered by China Airlines* and EVA Air**, respectively.
- Free stay in dormitories of Universities in Taichung and Kaohsiung offered Chaoyang and KUAS respectively
- Free co-working or incubation space in Taichung, Kaohsiung and Taipei
- Free participation in KS Soft-landing program in Kaohsiung
- Free active matchmaking & mentoring by TGN-experts in Taiwan and Netherlands.
- Free tailor made visiting program with TGN partners like SMEA Startup Taiwan, ITRI, TRIPLE and III.
If you are interested in the experience of the two winners, we advice you to start following our facebook page where we will post pictures and reports on their findings. You might even be interested in winning the award next year? Keep an eye on this website, so you’ll be invited to participate in the next event!