Invitation to 2014 Taiwan Business Day on June 23rd, at Rotterdam Science Tower!
Sourcing & Matchmaking opportunities for
Fashion, Mode, Design, Body Care, Home Decoration and more!
Rotterdam, May 15th, 2014
Taiwan MOEA SMEA delegation will visit the Netherlands on June 22-24, 2012. TGN will organize the 3rd Taiwan Business Day on June 23rd, 2014 at Rotterdam Science Tower.
We are pleased to invite you and your members to register and attend 2014 Taiwan Business Day (TBD), organized as the market place for sourcing & matchmaking between Taiwan and Europe. This year, one of our focuses will be the matchmaking event for Fashion and Design sector. Please extend our invitation to you and network! Thanks in advance for your support and advice!
Fashion Sector in Taiwan
Small and Medium Enterprise Administration (SMEA) under Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA), in Taiwan is dedicated to promote, support, facilitate and accelerate the internationalization of Taiwanese enterprises to expand into global market and vice versa. Taiwan MOEA has decided to turn Taiwan into the “Innovative Fashion & Textile Hub in Asia-Pacific”. So more and more support and soft-landing packages to support fashion and design sector would be offered in Taiwan.
Taiwan Business Day (TBD) 2014 in Rotterdam
Date: June 23rd, 2014 (Monday), 13:00-17:45
Venue: Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship (ECE) (Rotterdam Science Tower)
Address: Marconistraat 16, 11th floor, 3029 AK, Rotterdam
For more information, please kindly refer to TGN website and TGN Facebook.
(TBD flyer is available to be downloaded!)
Business matchmaking with KS SOGO for retail opportunity in Taiwan:
KS SOGO Department Store, one of the largest department stores in Taiwan, is planning to set up a webshop to promote and sell European high end brands in Taiwan, Mainland China and gradually in Asia-Pacific. For more information, please refer to www.kssogo.com.tw/.
Mr. Harashima, Eiichi, President of KS SOGO has decided to bring his product selection and purchase team to visit the Netherlands to meet and discuss the cooperation with many Dutch suppliers of Dutch brands. They plan to stay in the Netherlands during June 19-23, 2014.
On June 23th afternoon, they are available to meet a lot of brands at Taiwan Business Day matchmaking to meet and discuss with the potential partners. The rest days, they would like to visit the flagship stores of some brands.
They are interested in all products including fashion, mode, design, accessories, jewelry, home decoration, body care, cosmetics, and everything to be used in the house, gift set etc.
If your members are interested in looking for agents in Taiwan and expanding their market into Asia, this is the unique chance to grow into Far East via Taiwan by registering this matchmaking event!
You may click KS SOGO and the other company, with which you like to meet and match during TBD.
The cooperation models may include all possibilities on both long term and short term basis.
1. Products to be sold in the Webshop of KS SOGO for Taiwan and Asia;
2. Products to be sold in the Shop of Shop in KS SOGO department store in Taiwan;
3. Products to be sold in the special European boutique area to be introduced in KS SOGO department store in Taiwan all year around;
4. Introducing upcoming designers and their brands in Taiwan and Asia, and
5. Any other potential cooperation model.
Business matchmaking with KUAS for softlanding opportunity in Taiwan:
The softlanding program designed by the business incubator of KUAS (National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences) will offer professional softlanding packages to guide the European brands and designers to expand into Asian market through Taiwan.
· KUAS will provide you with complimentary office (e.g. the first three months free). In addition, a high quality living area park will be formed by good living spaces and surrounding diet.
· The Dutch/European companies, who are willing to expand their market in Mainland China but without any opportunity, will receive professional training of getting into Mainland China’s market via Taiwan. Meanwhile, you will benefit by the KUAS’ resources of Mainland China, and help the companies to adapt the mainland China’s market much better, as well as reduce their cost and risk.”
Thanks in advance for extending this invitation and promoting this business opportunities into your network.
Look forward to our successful meeting and matching on June 23rd and for future!
Director of Taiwan Globalization Network-TGN
Chief Brand Management Advisor of KS SOGO Department Store
Email: TGN; valeriehsu_nl